We are so excited to announce that our first handmade collection of 2021 has dropped and is available now! Keep reading, because in this blog post we cover everything you need to know about our gorgeous new La Fiesta designs...
We can all agree that the past year has been a little dull, one way or another. When brainstorming the theme for this collection, we knew it had to be fun and colourful, with a 'feel-good' vibe. This is where 'La Fiesta' was born, which directly translates to 'Party' - and who doesn't love a little party! Our purpose and goal for the collection is for our customer can embrace the party spirit when wearing her custom-made BD design and feel full of life, love and confidence.
The collection offers 6 made-to-order designs, all of which are created by hand in the BD studio by our head designer and assisting team and we ship to our customers worldwide.
All of the designs in this collection are seamless and double layered. The main (outside facing) fabric is a uniquely bold colourful swirl print, with metallic gold accents which sparkle under the light. We personally sourced this fabric from a small overseas supplier, which made its way across the North Atlantic Ocean before reaching the BD studio in London!
The lining (inside facing) fabric is a solid, empowering shade of pink. One thing we particularly love about this fabric is it's eco-friendly qualities. Created using discarded materials such as fishing nets and Tulle, this fabric is 78% Recycled polyamide and 22% Elastane, whilst still meeting our super high standards of quality. Additional key features: suncream, chlorine and oil resistant plus UV protection.
In this collection, you will find 3 bikini top and 3 bikini bottom styles which can all be mix and matched, so you can create your perfect bikini.
- Bellini Bikini Top: A timeless bandeau shape at the front, with a dual string fastening at the back, to give you a custom fit.
- Cosmo Bikini Top: A classic triangle shaped design with adjustable straps which can be tied in a number of unique ways.
- Mai Tai Bikini Top: A pleasurably risqué design for the ladies who aren't afraid to show a little skin.
- Daiquiri Bikini Bottom: A classic cheeky style with a tie-side twist. Designed to sit higher on the hip in a V shape, which creates a gorgeous feminine silhouette.
- Martini Bikini Bottom: A high waisted design with minimal bottom coverage, offering support around the tummy area.
- Spritz Bikini Bottom: A minimal coverage string design which can be adjusted by 'bunching' the fabric along the strings.
We truly hope you love this collection! To see more, browse the designs and shop, click here.